Join Team Elite Sports Tours Elite Sports Tours Sales Representatives Build Connections Travel Bucket List Elite Sports Tours - Sales Representatives Job Responsibilities
- Reach monthly and yearly sales targets while providing excellent customer service to new and existing clients.
- Hit daily and weekly client crm targets and input responses into database.
- Handle any booking issues with with compassion and empathy. Maintaining patience while rectifying any issues and provide suitable resolutions to clients should any issues arise.
- Communicate with potential travellers by phone and email.
- Recommend and sell the right trip for the traveller based on the clients quote request. Providing any extra services that may be necessary to give the client the best experience possible.
- Maintain and execute the correct booking processes and procedures when reserving client bookings.
- Follow TICO industry standards and required guidelines when selling travel including but not limited to offering, quoting and selling Travel Insurance and Cancellation Insurance.
- Working with your client to ensure that you provide a package that meets their expectations. Including seating preferences and hotel location.
- Maintain Elite Sports Tours team goals and company values as an employee.
- Assist Elite Sports Tours team in Tour Excursions.
- Minimum 2 year of sales experience.
- Highly motivated by revenue targets and sales goals.
- Experience in the travel industry an asset.
- Great communication and customer service skills are required.
- Ability to recognizing the demands of deadlines and schedules in work.
- High level ability to pay attention to detail.
- Ability to Listen to your clients needs.
- Ability to use different computer systems and applications with confidence.
- Strong Microsoft Excel, Email and a variety of Computer Applications a must.
- Problem solving/complaint resolution skills.
- Highly proficient communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to work varying shifts and weekends as required.
- Willingness to Travel as required by role.
- Post Secondary Education.
- Ability to assist in crisis management and take responsibility for the safety of others.
- Customer service oriented with solid teamwork abilities.
- Excellent record of punctuality and Dedicated individuals.
- TICO License - (Not Required To Apply, but required if offered employment).
- Valid Passport or Nexus Card.
- Ability to legally enter the United States of America and have never been refused entry into the USA.
- Ability to work legally in Canada.
- TICO License (Not Required to Apply, but will be necessary if you are offered employment)
If you think you have what it takes and want to join Elite Sports Tours team then apply today!
All applicants must hold appropriate citizenship or documents permitting you to reside and work in Canada.
A valid Passport or Nexus card is required by all staff and applicants must be allowed to enter the USA.
Elite Sports Tours thanks everyone who submits an application for their interest. We require individuals who have the ability to pay attention to detail. When filling out the application form below, please insert ONLY your Instagram User Name in the additional information field so we know you read this and pay attention to detail. Applications that do not follow this instruction will not be considered.
Unfortunately we will only contact those selected for an interview.