STEVE'S PRINCE OF STEAKS - THE BEST PHILLY CHEESESTEAKS IN PHILADELPHIA
Steve's Prince of Steaks opened in 1980 on Bustleton Ave in Northeast Philadelphia. Steve's Prince of Steaks has opened three additional locations in Philadelphia.
Steve's Prince of Steaks is conveniently located across the street from the One Liberty Observation Deck. If you plan on visiting the Observation Deck, Steve's Prince of Steaks is a great location to stop for a bite to eat and try a Philly Cheesesteak after taking in the view of the city.
Breaking the World Record for longest Philly Cheesesteak sandwich at 480 FT, Steve's Prince of Steaks and Amoroso's Bakery overtook the previous record of 426 FT in 2013.
Famous baseball pitcher David Price claims Steve's Prince of Steaks "changed his life".
Steve's Prince of Steaks - Philly Cheesesteak Philadelphia
Steve's Prince of Steaks
Pros of Steve's Prince of Steaks
- Known for it's melted American Cheese
- Popular among locals
- Very generous with the Wiz Cheese
- Fresh Buns
- Indoor seating, but there is lot's of seating compared to other stores.
- Fries are delicious at Steve's
Recommendations & Feedback for Steve's Prince of Steaks
- Steve's Prince of Steaks uses slices vs chopped up meat, similar to Geno's Steaks.
- Order a side of fries, you wont regret it
- We recommend trying a Philly Cheesesteak with mushrooms and American Cheese at Steve's Prince of Steaks!
- If you order a Philly Cheesesteak with Wiz, they really load up the wiz! So be prepared.
- Always Bring Cash!
STEVE'S PRINCE OF STEAKS HOURS
Sunday - Thursday from 9:30 am until 11 pm
Friday - Saturday 9:30 am until 3 am
Tip: Get someone to grab a table and send one person up to order. That way you have a spot to enjoy your delicious Philly Cheesesteak when it's ready!
Steve's Prince of Steaks Street Address: 41 S 16th St, Philadelphia, PA 19102, USA